One of the exciting events our family got to be a part of in June was welcoming Baby Micah into our extended "family." The Whetstones have truly become like family to us and we were thrilled to be a part of Team Whetstone's birth plan. When Karen went into labor we got the privilege of keeping Wyatt & Logan with us. I'm not sure what the kids were more excited about the baby coming or getting to have a slumber party. It was a fun night and I loved getting a text saying baby BOY Whetstone had arrived at 2 in the morning. (I was sleeping with my phone under my pillow of course!) I also had the joy of taking the boys to meet their brother at the hopsital for the first time. My kids weren't allowed at the hospital so I enjoyed capturing this moment with my camera for them.
No comments:
Post a Comment