Wednesday, January 25, 2012

First Snow

Well, when I took these "First" snow pictures I had no idea they'd be such a rare sight in this crazy mild winter we've been having.

My kids were VERY excited to wake up to snow and so we decided to seize the excitement and walk Grace to school.

Titus after walking to school. We had yet to get his hat & glove set to go with his coat. This hat is for next year and he had to wear my gloves...
When we came home from walking Grace to school the only tracks on our street were our family's footprints. I loved the visual image...and while I ran in to get my camera my neighbor backed our of her driveway. Oh, well...

After school Grace & Faith got all bundled up to go outside and play.

I love how having little ones in the house reminds you to enjoy life. So many people are bummed by the snow, complain about it, etc. But when you see your kids light up and squeal with excitement you can't help but join in the fun!

No comments: