Friday, February 17, 2012

Valentine's Day Kindergarten Party

In the middle of all the cupcake craziness I made it a priority to attend Grace's kindergarten party. I had been at all the rest and didn't want her to be disappointed. This party was much calmer then the Christmas party. (and I wasn't in charge of the game-Hooray!)
Tossing balls in heart bucket.
Eating lots of sugar.
The Valentine bags- Grace's teacher had to make hers because she was gone all but one day the week before with a fever.
Her class with all their loot getting ready to head home. The party was pretty quiet. The kids didn't even open up their Valentines. They were sent home to enjoy. My favorite "treat" Grace got was a little personal bottle of hand sanitizer from Bath & Body Works complete with the thing to hook it on her book bag. I thought this was a great creative idea.
You might also spot in the picture the kids got suckers with foam shapes attached. The girls had big red lips and the boys had mustaches. Another cheap and very fun treat to keep in mind for the future.

Happy Valentine's Day Mrs. Pritchett's class!

No comments: